Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

while creating the purchase requsition i am getting error msg as account assignment mandatory for the material x. really i didnt find the problem if there is any problem in customizing means kindly advise me what to be done for rectifying this error.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi renuga,

1.check qty/value update radio button is ticked for your material type at customization.please check the path

img>logistics general>material master>basic setting>materil types>define attributes of materil types

select your materil type left corner you will find the qty/value updation.double click there and check for your valuation area(plant) qty/value updation is ticked.

hope this helps.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venkadesh,

problem has been sloved.Thank you verymuch for your timely help.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Renuga,

Hi can you tell me some details of your error.

is this your material created or you are giving direct here some short decscription.

or

if your material creating time you selected any of item category or account category is having

can you tell me this i will explain you what should be your problem

Prem

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wish to procure the material with no material master or service, must to enter the account assignment gategory.It is mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

see when you are creating a purchase requisition for a material which has no material master or for services without a service master then account assignment is madatory since that is the only way for the material to be recognised in a certain department or cost center.

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the material is not having accounting view(Non valuated type) or no material master record (Text based)than account assignment has to be maintained in PO or PR in the field A of the PR.Please check the material .

Dhruba