cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR not able to delete which is created from Work oder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing little bit issue with deletion of PR. PR is created from Work order(iw31 t-code). User want to delete the PR. I had suggested the user to delete the Work order line item in iw 32 t-code. User had deleted that line items but PR line items not yet deleted. PR is not yet converted into PO. All the items in work order deleted.

Could you please suggest us to proceed further.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whether PR has been processed by release strategy,so that even though you deleted line items in work order,PR line items woud not be deleted.If it is so first unreleased the PR and go further.As we had the same case with Maintaince order,we did the same process.We first deleted line items in Maintance oreder and then we went further.

Best regards,

Sridhar G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion, but PR line item not yet gone for Release. It has not picked any release strategy.

former_member1278972
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may TECO the work order in IW32. The PR will reflect the deletion automatically.

Edited by: SAP learner 10 on Feb 14, 2012 9:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

You can set the deletion indicator in the PR using the report RLORD035. Documentation for the report can be found via SE38 and in the Note 34702.

34702 Inconsistency between PReq deletion indicator/order

Excerpt from the online documentation of the report:

"with this report, you can check purchase requisitions in the system and set or cancel the deletion

indicator. The report can be useful in the following cases: If you cancel the technical completion of an

order or network, the system attempts to cancel the deletion indicators of the respective purchase

requisitions. It is possible that an error occurs in this case, that is, the order is in process again, the

respective purchase requisition, however, still has a deletion indicator set. In addition in the system,

purchase requisitions may exist without deletion indicators that no longer have an assignment to a

maintenance order, service order, production order, or network. This is the case, for example, if you

have deleted an operation or a component in the order and the system has not set any deletion indicator

for the purchase requisitions which exist for the external operation or external material..."

Regards,

Purnima

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Purnima,

i had tried to follow your suggestion. but i didn't get anything, because i am not aware of how to run this. PLease suggest me.

Edited by: Mahesh Goud Katte on Feb 13, 2012 10:24 AM

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its a standard setting that PO created from IW31 cannot be deleted . the thrash box icon will be greyed. you may delete the component in the maint order and the pr line item will get deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

The work order items already deleted but i am unable to delete the PR line items. Trash icon and Closed fields are grayed. Please suggest me to proceed further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you have already deleted the Maintenance order line Item in the T-Code IW32 the a Deletion Flag will be marked in the PR also, if not getting marked then check for the Account Assignment Tab, if you have done changes in the correct Maintenance order or not, or the correct line Item has been deleted or not.

you can not delete the PR directly from ME52N, the system wont allow you to do the same.

please check what Error is coming?

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had deleted all the line items in the work order( which is there in account assignment tab), but still showing in the PR.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use ME52N then Item level - Quantities / Dates tab select the check box Closed for no further purchase orders are to be created for this purchase requisition, or Delete line item from the PM order itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said that no PO is created against PR.

Then Deleting a PR through ME52N is nothing but "deleting the line item in the PR.

Select the line item & click on "Delete" button. Then Save.

Thanks,

Praveen.