cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR mandatory for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

While making PO for particular material,earlier the PR was not mandatory.

Now automatically system is asking to put PR no.

I have already checked SPRO settings as well as OMET settings.

Everything is for 'PR NOT MANDATORY'

Suddenly what has happened,that the system is asking to put PR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check what is the relevant Document type and FIELDSEL. you have in SPRO-MM-PO-Define Document Types

Then go to SPRO-MM-PO-Define screen layout at document level. Select the FIELDSEL you found above and go to details REFERENCE DATA, ITEM check if purchase requisition is marked as Reqd. entry. Change if you need to.

Please revert if this is helpful.

former_member564225
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krk,

You have to set PR optional in IMG>>MM>>Purchasing>>PO>>Define Screen Layout>>ME21N>>Ref Data Item...

Seems you have set Required there.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the settings are done.

Earlier PR was not mandatory.

But,Now the system is asking to put PR no.

I dont want to make PR mandtory.

I wanted to find out,what has happened suddenly....after all th

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just go to OMET transaction and check your system settings whether W/o Reference field is checked or unchecked. Generally if it is unchecked system makes PR field as mandatory for PO.

Thanking You.

BijayBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not have check box selected of u201CRef. to Purchase Requisitionu201D in Possible Reference Objects segment in OMET t.code. Also check your user ID setting( any changes done as you are facing now) in SU01 t.code for not having parameter ID FEB.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go with the path and make necessary changes.

SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Purchase order-Define Screen Layout at Document Level-Select ME21N-Double click on Reference data, item-here make the purchase requisition as optional entry.and save.Then create a new PO now and see the difference it will work out.

Thanks