cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR line getting differnt text for same material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

User created Purchase requisition with 10 line items.Now in that 10 line items 3rd and 5th  line item are created with same material and user saved that purchase requisition.

now problem is the 3rd line item it has different text.

I have checked in the item changes in the purchase requisition might be the user changes the text but no changes are there.

can some body help in this issue i am not sure where to check this thing.

Thanks&regards,

Chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if the user changed the proposed text while creating, then no change document is written.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But the purchase requisition are created from MRP run so how could be it is possible user can change the text while creation.

Thanks,

Chand

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are both requisitions from MRP run?

Has the MRP run really created requisitions or were planned orders created and mnaully converted to requisitions?

I doubt that MRP run has created this requisition, because an MRP run creates individual requisitions and not requisitions that have more than one item

you can see it in ME53N contact partner screen how the PR was created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply

When creating planned orders user changed the text there and same is copied to the purchase requisition.

Thanks,

Chand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same material but different Purchase Info Record source? Check Source of supply if they have the same Info record number. Check what is the differences.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change history will be created if some one changing any thing in already created document. In your case, user might be changing text in the issue line items at the time of creation. Hence you can not see any change log. It is highly impossible that two different line items for the same material have different texts which are automatically adopted from source object.