cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPRT system status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Can anyone help me at what situation the system status updated to PPRT - Part Printed ? In few work orders, I could see this status. Normally when the work order is printed it show up as PRT - Printed if I am correct.

This cause the run time error in one of the operation which could not able to create PR for non stock material and throw the dump.

Dump :

Runtime Errors RAISE_EXCEPTION

Date and Time 06/27/2011 14:35:05

Short text

Exception condition "OBJECT_NOT_FOUND" raised.

System error message :

No status object is available for CMP #1

Message no. BS001

Mahee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahee,

The system status PPRT is activated if you update the Maintenance Order (i.e., add new operation, new component) after it has been printed already (PRT system status already active when the addition of new operation or component is done).

Hope this helps.

Thanks and best regards,

Elmer

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

There appears to be a status inconsistency. The report RIORDST1 as described in note [67826|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/67826] can usually fix that situation.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. I am aware of the repair program name to fix this but wondering at what situation system updates PPRT status. May be instead of finding the cause, better I will goahead and fix this as there are bunch of notes to identify the cause.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thead.

Also go through the mentioned note in thread.

In SAP Service portal, search for PPRT. There are lot of notes. Explore each one based on your SAP version & error message.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Edited by: Maheswaran.K on Jun 28, 2011 7:15 AM