Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP Workcenter link with PM Equipment

navaid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All

is there any option to link PP workcenter with PM equipment in a way that if equipment is in breakdown mode or schedule for planned maintenance it should block its availbale capacity at PP workcenter.

Regards

Navaid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

navaid
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear

I agree with your solution at some extent, but if i create a Maintenance order load, it will generate Capacity overload warning as that capacity is already engaged in PP orders. There is only one link between PP and PM from resource is to use location field in resource as well as at equipment or function location. is there any option, if a maintenance order is created against that equipment/functional location, load on resource in PP get update accordingly?

regards

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think that such functionality exists in standard; you may look for user exits to develop it.

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What the other expert wrote is correct, but it will not block capacity avilability in case of breakdown.

There's no such functionality; if you want to block capacity, you need add an operation in the PM order, with the WC, and make sure that your settings allow generation of capacity requirements from PM orders.

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

There are two Work Centers in the Technical Objects (TO) as standard.

The Work Center (on the Location tab) is mainly used for identifying the person/group who are responsible for the TO at the site (i.e. on location).

The Main Work Center (on the Organization tab) is used to identify the person/group who are responsible for maintaining the TO.

Therefore, when you create a PM/CS Notification or Order you are saying that some maintenance work is required, it is therefore the Main Work Center that is defaulted in the header screens. For reference you can also seethe Work Centre on the respective Location tab.

Regards

Gyana