cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pp product quantity report problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,everyone,I know little about pp,and at the begining ,I wrote a report about pp quantity,relatived table afpo and afko. the date is confirmed date afpo-ltrmi,quantity is delivered quantity field:wemng,

select language is :

SELECT aufnr matnr charg wemng ltrmi

INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE itab

FROM afpo

WHERE matnr IN matnr

AND ltrmi IN r_date1

and WEMNG <> ''.

I also use the afko-fevor to store the stock of the goods,so use two tables.

and the majority data of the report is right, but just one material ,the user said this one material has no production of year 2008.

I checked to find :there are two orders of this material belong to last year,and they finished it last year ,but forget to do one action:co02- -- receipt-----delivery completed,so they do this action 2008.05.30,and the date:afpo-ltrmi is 2008.05.30,and the afpo-ltrmi is not initial.so the report has data.

I don't know how to correct the report.I just know these two tables ,not knowing much about pp.who can give me a solution?I will very appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I donot think u can restrict the Older Order.When u set the DLV completed indicator manually , system will set Date on which DLV ind activated.

Ask them to set TECO instead of DLV at CO02 and try with your report.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

set TECO instead of DLV at CO02,how?I don;t understand this,thanks for you reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto change mode of that Production Order (co02) Deselect the Delivery completed indicator at "Goods receipt tab" and goto Menu ->Function-> Restrict processing ->Tech.complete.

Note: Report will not show that Order for Current year.Before that consult with your functional Guy.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,experts,

I do what you tell me ,but the report still display the data.why?

thank you for your help.

do I have to cancel the co02-good receipt-delivery completed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since u r considering the AFPO-LTRMI (Act.delivery date) this data is displayed( because the order is completed in May 2008).

1) If you r developing a report to capture the qty updated in 2008 than the report is fine.

2) If your concern is that like u should not include the materials which are stopped producing in 2008,than u can have table created( Z atble) for the list of materials than compare and display

something like ( z-X-Material = 1 than do not display)

Regards,

Prakash

Answers (0)