cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP-PM Integration-capacity block due to maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have an work center under which i have grouped 3 similar machines which has both machine & labour category

Now with respect to notification(that one of the m/c in that wrok center got break down) from production if a maintenance order is planned then in CM 27 screen iam able to see the capacity getting blocked

The problem is capacity is getting blocked for the whole work center,iam not able to dispatch for the other two m/c,my requirement is that i should be able to dispatch the operations in other 2 machines,so what should be done to address this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have mentioned 3 similar machines clubbed in to one work center thats why its not allowing you to despatch,

Go to maintenance order,check the system condition in order,select machine in operation,it will allow you to despatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naveen,

i changed the setting as u said,now its not blocking the work center itself,my requirement is it should block one machine & other 2 machines should be available for capacity levelling,pls let me how this can be achieved

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naven,

In work center capacity tab select Capacity header details and give "No of Individual Capacities " 3.

Hope this is useful

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan,

This is already done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you have to define each machine as a workcenter bcoz u can define 1 PP workcenter in the maintenance equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI navven,

R u sure?We dont have any other alternative?

Bcos if in a plant there are some 50 similar M/C then it doesnt make sense to create 50 different work centers right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Declare the m/c as individual capacity and use CM27 report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya i have defined each M/c as individual capacity,still its not working in CM 27-that means its blocking the whole capacity of the work center,not that single machine