We are in a process industry and using descrete production. We are not using production group but we use product hierarchy.
Now we want to run rough cut capacity to check resource capacity. Can anyone send me the complete scenario to check rough-cut capacity in my environment?
Thanks in advance.
1. Create a rough cut capacity planning profile in the Tcode mc35 using the infostructure.
2. Then create your planning data for the flexible planning mc93
3. then when you create the Planning data in the View Tab - y ou have the capacity situation .
4. when you select this it will branch to the Rough cut capacity planning - then select show in that
5. Now based onthe values that you avhe maintianed in the RCCP you can see the capacity requirement in an additional screen below your planing values.
Check the configuration for the
Configure scheduling parameters in the SOP menu of the SPRO
Let me know if you need more details