cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWER consumption of an equipment -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PM module in the equipment master data can we maintain the power consumption by teh equipment in any field ?

for example if an equipment is oof 50KV , thsi 50KV can we maintain in any field ?

equipment wise power consumption , fuel consumption etc... if we want to tarck what and all to be done ?

regards,

madhu kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

marked as answered - no solution found

pravin_malviya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

if you want to record the fuel consumption then map that equipment as Fleet Object,

in Fleet Management there is a provision you can record two quantaties like KM,HR,Fuel in Ltrs,and material are posted automatically using Transcation IFCU, and subsequently get cost reports for that,

and for electricity consumption refer the Pipe Line material ,consult your MM consultant,

Regards

Pravin Malviya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

1. You can use the option of class with characteristics Voltage, rating, other stuff

2. For fuel consumption look for creating a measuring point and update thru measurement document ..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i create measuring point and post the values through measuring documents , for the equipment i can get the entered details

but actual postings how they happen to the cost center assigned to that equipment

please confirm me whether posting of measurement values through measuring document is only for reporting purpose ? or actual consumption postings happen through that ?

regards,

madhu kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To book the actual cost of consumption, Issue the Deisel against the against the Maint. order.

Maintain you allocation structure of your settlement profile.

1. Create assigments with name "Diesel cost"

2. Assign the cost element of Diesel (material)... to source

3. Asign Diesel cost element in the Receiver Cost center in "Settlement cost elements"

Deisel is a separate line of cost settled from material cost element (disel) to the destination cost element in the cost center.

Or

You may issue the diesel directly to the Cost center by 211

Hope this helps.

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Measurement document creation doesnt create any cost posting.

Also I dont think Diesel, Electricity will be created as a material in the MM.

Option is to create a CO posting with the value of the diesal, power used.

Creating Maintenance orders for these kind of posting will lead to huge number of orders in the system.

Would be interesting to know the solution you will be adopting.

Regards,

Ramesh-

Former Member
0 Kudos

dulpicate entry

Edited by: SN on Aug 27, 2009 12:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dulpicate entry

Edited by: SN on Aug 27, 2009 12:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use user exit : ITOB0001 - PM Customer include subscreen for technical object master data

and add reqd field.

Check more info in [SAP IS-U|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/f8/196c35a018d041e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm]

Thanks

S.N