cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postings made to a Dummy profit center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When checking the 1KEK list (Transfer Payables & Receivables to PCS), we noticed that many postings were made on the Dummy profit center.

This happened when the Special G/L indicator was used (E.g. for doubtful customers, for transfer to a Factoring company).

Where can I make the settings for picking up the profit center automatically?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use t code OKB9 for Automatic Account Assignment of Revenue Elements.The system automatically enters the specified profit center in the primary line items of the revenue elements

In case of cost assign profit center in the cost center master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Is there also a transaction where you can fix the setting when posting to an account?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i didn't understand the question properly correct me if i m wrong.As I understand u r asking about posting to G/L accounts.If its G/L account you can use validation for this purpose

Assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.

I found the transaction: 3KEH.

Kind regards,

Linda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Linda,

Posting to dummy profit center happens only when you have not assigned the profit center details in cost center. Hence, first check the cost centers for which profit center has not been assigned using Tcode 1KE4. Here go to Assignment Monitor > Cost centers > Non assigned. For the cost centers displayed provide the profit center details wherever required.

To do this ks02 and state the profit center details under "Basic data". this setting will ensure flow of info from cost center to the respective profit centers.

• Assign points if useful**

Answers (0)