cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Low Value Assets Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We encountered a problem when posting a non-capitalized asset during MIRO. The Error is "Low Value Asset Max Amount Exceeded". We already checked a lot from OAYK, OAY2, the asset value, PR, PO, Posted Receipt. We are done with posting in MIGO but during Invoice we encounter this.

With this, I debugged the MIRO until I saw that the system posts twice the value. The posted MIGO value was 460USD and the Max LVA is 500USD. But in the debugger where the error comes, the system posts 920USD.

Is there anything we need to do to post the Invoice of the PO correctly?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sorry but quantity has not been the issue for their LVA Postings as the users confirmed that each LVA Postings only contain 1 item and 1 qty.

I already tried to set the ANLB-XGWGK of the Asset and the Config OAY2, from 1 to 2, in QAS Environment but still cannot post in MIRO for the Acquisition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posted LVA for other company codes as well, and still they cannot continue to create an Invoice (MIRO) because of Error Message "Low Value Asset Max. Amt Exceeded. No Posting Allowed."

Please help me on the configuration on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilio,

Can you advice is the asset assigned to a Group Asset??

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not assigned to any Group Asset.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bump!

Still cannot find any solution for the Acquisition Invoice. When Posting in MIRO, error "Low value asset max.amount exceeded. No posting allowed" always appears.

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilio,

Please check the following settings:

1) Transaction OAYK

2) make sure none of these asset are set to XGWGK = 1.

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks @Bernhard, I appreciate your inputs.

I tried your advise, trxn OAYK...LVA values are set there and is fine for this company code.

01 Book depreciation 500.00 500.00 USD

trxn OAY2, check the asset class they use for LVA, asset class 161110 - Equipment Not Capitalised.

Went to table ANLB and put the asset with issues, and I got ANLB-XGWGK = 1. If I were to make the value of this field from 1 to 0, would my issue in posting the first acquisition Invoice (MIRO) be gone? As I compare them to other Assets, they ANLB-XGWGK is also equals to 1.

I also checked in the Changed Logs of OAY2, and there are no changes in the same asset class.

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure none of these asset are set to XGWGK = 1.

In order to avoid this error "low value asset check" should be set as '2' (transaction OAY2). In this way quantities on the asset are considered when checking the position.

Information in OAY2 is transferred to field ANLB-XGWGK when creating the assets.

For already existing assets the only way to update it via an own created Z* program to re-set that field (ANLB-XGWGK).

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks @Bernard, I'd like to ask why we cannot set the XGWGK to "1", on some company codes they are working and I checked them in the ALNB Table that all the Low-Value Assets for all company codes are like this.

Also they confirmed that they don't use quantities more than 1 in posting. So in their bussiness process, for each asset they create, they will post only 1 quantity for each transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked this code in SAPLAFAR and t_anlb-xgwgk can either be con_zwei = '2' or con_eins = '1'. But still awtab-ahk = 570, where t093b-gwgwrt is only 500 (LVA Max Value). So either 1 or 2, will have the same problem and will still have errors in posting in MIRO because of awtab-ahk GT t093b-gwgwrt, 570 > 500.

317 CASE t_anlb-xgwgk.

318 * Sammelgwg

319 WHEN con_zwei.

320 IF v_menge GT 0.

321 awtab-ahk = awtab-ahk * 1000 / v_menge .

322 ENDIF.

323 IF awtab-ahk GT t093b-gwgwrt.

324 IF NOT awtab-ahk_lfd IS INITIAL.

325 * Kumulierte Vortragswerte nicht mehr verproben: Zeitabhängige

326 * GWG-Beträge können nur durch eine solche Änderung zulässig sein

327 WRITE awtab-ahk CURRENCY t093b-waers TO l_btrc.

328 PERFORM ftab_fill USING t_anlb-afabe 'E615'

329 l_btrc t093b-waers

330 t_anlb-afabe dmy.

332 ENDIF.

333 ENDIF.

335 * Einzelanlage

336 WHEN con_eins.

337 IF awtab-ahk GT t093b-gwgwrt.

338 IF NOT awtab-ahk_lfd IS INITIAL.

339 * Kumulierte Vortragswerte nicht mehr verproben: Zeitabhängige

340 * GWG-Beträge können nur durch eine solche Änderung zulässig sein

341 PERFORM ftab_fill USING t_anlb-afabe 'E614'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Amount is not changed in invoice with Reference to PO...no Foreign Currency involved, all are in local currency. Quantity value is only 1 for the same PO Item 10.

This is doubtful since other company codes, we can post normally but for this company code, we cannot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We tried again to post LVA, from PR to PO to MIGO but it is not posting in MIRO-Invoice...what should be the configuration that affected this?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats your Account Assignment category definition??

Check OME9 - AAC "A"..... If you have "Non Valuated GR" ticked, then capitalization happens only @ MIRO.... It cant capitalize the asset twice... thats for sure...

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajay,

Thank you

The Account Assignment Category A - Asset is not GR Non-Valuated (not ticked). Also I already saw the posted values in Asset Values. Why still this error occurs during Invoice creation?

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I could see only one reason..Eitther the amount is changed in MIRO or due to exchange rate the amount is gettng doubled

Can you please check this

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

I debugged the MIRO Invoice posting and it is getting the values from ANLC - Asset Value Amount which is already posted and then the current amount value, its like it's going to post again to that Low Value Asset which is why this error is occuring...Is there a way this should not be happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I saw the Material Document reversed and then posted again...is this going to affect the invoice posting? I checked them in asset value and the same amount was posted.