cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting is only possible with a zero balance; correct document Message no. F5060

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting the message Posting is only possible with a zero balance; correct document

Message no. F5060,while doing vendor invoicing after applying taxes and trying to rounding the credit amount to vendor.If we put the exact amount showing on balance field,system will save the entry.My concern is we want to ROUND OFF THE AMOUNT WHICH IS GOING TO CREDIT TO VENDOR.

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member832908
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Your Documents amount should be equal. Means Debit amount = Credit amount if in case there is difference in the line it amount and amount information box not turned into green then the above mentioned error will be display on your system.

sapazeemfico
Explorer
0 Kudos

please see at once on green signal have or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if this SAP note 1578928 is implemented in your system.

Thanks.

Regards,

Maris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

This error is due to the vendor tolerance according to my knowledge or have calculated the tax base amount properly

Tax amount *tax % /100

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

In addition to above ,just check it out what would be the base amount for tax calculation whether it is gross calculation or net calculation in FB00 settings.

Regards

Mani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our problem is not with tax calculation,Tax is calculating correctly on net basis,But our aim is to match our vendor credit balance exactly equal to original vendor bill

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Actually in FB60, We have to enter vendor bill amount, rest will be calculated by system,  lets say vendor bill is 14 EUR, and select the appropriate tax code 10%, then system will automatically calculates the tax entry, and your vendor credit amount is exactly same as on the bill. please see below example:

Vendor Invoice is 14 EUR

TAX rate is 10%

Entry will be:

DR Expense Account 12.73

DR Tax                          1.27   (automatically calculated by system. 

Credit Vendor                14 (as per invoice)

Therefore, in enjoyable transactions FB60, you only have to enter vendor bill amount, select the tax code, give the Exp. GL account, and simulate the entry, you will see result, will be as per your requirement. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our system is calculating exact tax only,so we facing problem

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please give more detail, actually you said above that you aim is to match your vendor credit balance exactly equal to original vendor bill.

In FB60 we are entering  vendor bill amount, and i'm not able to understand what is your scenario actually, and on tax side you also don't have any issue.

Regards
Javed

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

Send screen shots of simulation entry and tax code %

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note my complete scenario,

Vendor invoice base value Rs.4501

Tax 5%  it will come Rs.225.05

Total payable to vendor as per SAP is Rs.4501+Rs.225.05=Rs.4726.05

In fact I want to credit only Rs.4726 to vendor, but system is not accepting to write off difference .05 paisa.

If you understand the scenario, please help to achieve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me to solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simulation is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I am facing problem adjectly same as of Mr K V john.

But in line item , the tax line item does not showing and occurring same error .

Although, i have configure in OBA4, for tolrance amount and also configure Rounding off differance

as you mention above . I am sharing that screen shot

Please Help me out sir

Thanks

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Which t.code you are using vendor invoice, FB60 OR MIRO?

If you are rounding only credit part manually withing in invoice, in that case you have to round the debit part also, you cannot post until the document debit and credit balance is zero.

You can also Define Account for Rounding Differences.

You can also Define Rounding Rule for Withholding Tax Type and currencies.

Regards
Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using FB60 transaction,we want to match balances of ours with vendor invoice.Normaly vendor bill should be a rounded one.We have tried the steps mentioned,is there is any more settings

JavedKamal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please also assigned the GL account there, please also share DR/Cr complete invoice entry  for better understanding.

Regards
Javed

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either you have to enter the rest of round off amount to a particular G/L account manually.

Or system will take the account automatically, if you set the G/L account in OBYC for transaction event key DIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are unable to edit GL part on FB60 after simulation,DIF belongs to MM only,but we need to apply the same to all type of vendor invoices