cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Balance Not Cleared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. We've encountered an error in running PCP_M99_CIPE for 600 employees in relation to an off-cycle payroll run. When I click on the evaluation of posting items, there's two entries for /551(stat. net. recalc. diff), one P and another A. The difference between the two amounts is 61 pesos, which is an amount of another wage type (special assessment).

How do I balance /551? I was told I could delete the previous payresults? Or create sort of a notional wage type?

Need help badly. Thanks.

Ariel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

have you checked whether wage type to symbolic account &

symbolic account to GL code relationship is maintained for the wage type (special assessment)

Regards

Sumit Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit.. the wage types were aligned with the symbolic account as well as the GL. Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sikindar. Can I send you the screenshot of the breakdown? How do I assign the expense? Based on my investigation, the uncleared balance is due to unintentional (yet foolish) deletion of a wage type used in Nov (offcycle run). That's why when we ran the posting document for the current period it always goes back to the posting is not balance since 11/2010. Such wage type was created again, but I guess it still created errors.

Ariel

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Wage type /551 is related to (Recalculation difference) the difference which occured during the previous period will be stored in this Wage type assign it to Expense side it should not be in both P and another A (as per your information)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar. Can I send you the screenshot of the breakdown? How do I assign the expense? Based on my investigation, the uncleared balance is due to unintentional (yet foolish) deletion of a wage type used in Nov (offcycle run). That's why when we ran the posting document for the current period it always goes back to the posting is not balance since 11/2010. Such wage type was created again, but I guess it still created errors.

Ariel