cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post to Cost Centers on Production Order Backflush

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question.

Is it possible to post Goods Issue (Backflush) of components to a Cost Center when doing this via the Production Order Confirmation?

Normally, when the components of a Production Order are backflushed, instead of posting to a cost center, they post to the Production Order.

My intention is to use the Cost Center from the Work Center assigned to the Operation in question.

Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you defined cost center as different Storage location?

If no, MB1A is transaction use MVt type 202 for the cost center .

or You can create a new order type, enter the settlemnt reciver as only CTR- cost centre, when creating production order enter the cost cemter as a receiver.

If it is temparary, then just create a internal CO order in KKF1, enter he cost center as receiver and do GR/GI to that order and finally settle the amount to cost centre.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I'm going to experiment with this option.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Fernando,

the cost center which u r using for the work center to capture the operation cost only. Ur GI is taking automaticaly with ur confirmation, and goods are getting posted to order. finally the cost which is costing for that work center usage is also go order only.

if u dont want material cost to flow to order u tick all for all component materials as bulk material in MRP view and issue material aganist cost center in MB1A with mov. type 201 and do the confirmation, so GI will not take place to order.

i hope this will clear ur doubt

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using 201 movement you can post the goods issue to cost center.

Regards,

V. Suresh