cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post advertising costs as per product lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to capture cost and revenue as per the product lines(divisions in sd) for tangilble and intangible goods, if i add more profit centers based on product lines then i need to create at least 96 more profit centers.

is there a possibility to generate a report through sd for product line wise report where the cost of goods sold and revenues can b captured product line wise ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can get such a report out of standard SAP SD module. What does a Product line represent in SD? A sales area? As you know, Revenue is stored PR00 (usually) conditon type and COGS is stored in VPRS condition type, you could consider creating a custom ABAP report to get margin report based on Product line using these details (table VBAP, KONP etc.,).

Othewise, if CO-PA is an option which you could explore, then suggest CO-PA, for a more flexible/granular reporting.

But, I did not understand the relevance of your thread subject 'post advertising costs as per product lines' with your post. So, as per you, is 'Advertising cost' and COGS are same?

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the SD org.Structur for the same, how they are configured like divisions and dist, channels, on which basis they are created. check with your SD guy.

regards,

Gopi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Profit center based on product line is best option to see profit and loss based on product. You have more number of reports based on profit center .

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Profit center reporting is the best option for reporting cost and revenue.

I suggest you to create profit centers for each product line.