cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Position to costcenter assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to assign costcenter to positions,there are around 2000 positions. Is there any standard function module to upload costcenter assignment to position??

I tried using RH_COSTCENTER_RELATION.. but it is giving error msg "FM area is not assigned to Company Code". How to supress this ??

If there is any other functional module please do let me know.

Thanks nd Regards,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better option to upload S-K relationship is using LSMW .As you need to make 2000 entries ,try to write LSMW using PP02 .

This would update HRP1001 table

Thanks

Muthuraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ppl,

I will try using BDC and get back.. Points will surely be rewarded

Thanks and Regards

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

As our friends said and i belive too

Use Tcode PO13

Plan version Current Planversioi

Position xxxx your postion number

Select relationship

Clieck on create

Fill the validity of dates

Relationship type/relationship A 011

Type of related object Cost Centre

ID of related object Press F4 select from the list

and save

Hope this will help ful

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to assign costcenters to individual positions, it will be inherited from the respective parent org unit. For positions with other costcentres u need to update, u can do thru a BDC program or lsmw.

Edited by: Tomesh Sahu on Nov 20, 2008 6:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont u aasign all these positions to one org unit and attach the cost center to this org unit.

PPOM_OLD path - Come into staff assignment > now click on GOTO on the menu bar> Account Assignment> Now three tabs would appear, select the org unit and click on Master Cost Center and attach the cost center.

PP01 way : Take the org unit, create a relationship of A011 with the type of related object as Cost center(K).

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Drishty,

This is a good option, but the scenario is like this.. people in the same orgunit belong to different costcenter based on business area.. so we thought assigning costcenter to position is a better option..

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

than u can go with PO13 or PP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then club all positions with one cost center under one org unit and similarly go ahead. Create diff org units for diff cost center.. that makes sense rather than attaching cost center to many positions. Try again