cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO with Prod order reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I would like the Raw material purchase order has reference to header Prod order. Is it possible? Is it something to play with account assignment and proc strategy?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since both the pur order and prod order are receipts, you can't link but whereas Sales order as it is requirement you can link it giving sales order pur items and will be treated as sales order stock. You can have the assignment in the prod order with sales order number in the Assignment tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I managed to have subcon PO linked to Prod Ord. by setting procurement type with direct procurement checked, You may try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is possible. You can create Purchase requisition of the raw materials through production order. The pre-requisites are

1. Procurement type of RM will be F

2. in the BOM, the item catagory will be N, non stock item.

With these two, if you create production order of the header materials of the concerned BOM, you will get a PR whose account assignment will F and this PR will be linked with production order. So Purchase will be having same reference.

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not want the item to be non-stock item.

I found another way of doing this: make a new procurement type with direct procurement checked, then the line item on PO will have acct assgn. F

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Try the account assignment as F production order.

regards,

K.Subhash