cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO with Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

My requirement is to cater the acutal freight amount to be enter before each GR. I think it can be handled easily by

PO>Inbound Delivery-> Shipment->Shipment Cost Document--> PGR.

In PO, I have used confirmation control key inbound delivery for its creation and a condition ZFR1 (that is configured as copy to shipment cost). I go through the all transaction required to make post good receipt, once PGR is done, i checked its accounting document. There is no frieght cost (should come form Shipment Cost Document) entry exist.

What should i need to check?

Regards.

Rashid Masood

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is resolved, it is covered through MM+LE.

Thanks to All.

Regards,

Rashid Masood

former_member540826
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we had the same issue in our client. There is no way but to derelease the PO and then add the freight condition in the PO if the material cost is to get accounted for the Freight. The other solution will be to put the delivery cost in the Unplanned delivery costs at the time of MIRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a solution for entering actual delivery cost but with LE module.

1. Create PO with Confirmation Inbound Delivery.

2. Create Inbound Delivery.

3. Create Shipment against Inbound Delivery.

4. Create Shipment Cost Doc against Shipment. (Actual Freight Cost enters here)

5. Post Good Receipt against Inbound Delivery.

System automatically hits the actual frieght cost to material. Few configuration settings are required for this. But this process

makes GR process lengthy.

Regards,

Rashid Masood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

If you are doing GR using MIGO tcode then you can enter the Freight at the time of GR in the Item Details Tab. The setting for this is to be maintained in the CONTROL DATA2 of a Cond type like (FRB1) using VENDOR IN GR. Try this it may solve your issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Beacause inventory consumption is too fast so we can not adjust it at the time of MIRO.

2. Thanks sharma, it covers other scenario that is sometimes our vendors send shipment from different transporters

which we came to know when good received at the plant. It covers that scenario that we can change transporters at the time of GR. Can you tell can we also adjust the amount of freight ?? at the time of GR?? Beacuse we calculate frieght on the basis of weight also and we came to know the weight when truck arrives at weighbridge.

Regards,

Rashid Masood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the frieght cost before GR, why don't you enter in the PO itself.

You can enter the frieght charges in PO like planned delivery cost.