cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Unable to auto determine Outline agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I have an info record and contract (Outline Agreement) and which i have maintained the contract in the source list.

But when i try to create the PO via ME21N, the program is determined the info record instead of Source list with outline agreement, but if in the case for PR, it is able to determined the source list with outline agreement by click on the assign source of supply or via ME57.

Can anyone please advice me what is the reason why the PO creation via ME21N(without PR) doesnt able to auto determined the outline agreement? what should be the source determination sequence in the case of PO creation via ME21n?

Thanks and Regards

CW

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor

Hi,

Its because of "Info update indicator", so better deactivate it.Now first set deletion falg to the info record for that material and vendor in t.code:ME15 and save.

Deactivate inforecord automatic creation for material and vendor to serve your purpose by creating VALUE as default value for purachsing in t.code:OMET  and assign VALUE to your user ID  with Parameter ID EVO in t.code: SU01 and save.

Now create a fresh Purchase order from contract and you will have price from contract

flowing  to your Purchase order.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I managed to disabled the info update indicator in the PO creation and flagged both purcg. Org and client level of info record via ME15.

But when PO creation, system auto determined the info record and auto entered in the item line, and additional to that, there is a warning message that Info record is flagged for deletion and another warninig message that the outline agreement is exist.

But the problem still the same, my PO wasnt able to auto determined the outline agreement and entered it into the PO. Can you please advice me further on my issue?

basically, i have below purchasing source data;

1. Source list

2. Contract which have maintained in the source list outline agreement field.

3. an Info record with deletiong flag.

Thanks and Regards

CW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sorry, i didnt used the tcode OMET instead i was using OMFI, because i was quite confused about OMET. Can you please advice the details steps what should be done in OMET?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for both OMET and OMFI and then assign Value in  Parameter ID EVO in SU01 t.code.

Regards,

Biju  K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

For OMFI, i'm using the existhing "01" by leave blank for the PO and quotation.

and for OMET, i created an "01" also, and leave everything empty in each field except the "info record" is ticked.

and then assign "EVO" parameter with "01" in the user profile.

But same thing. the info record still determined, can you please advice me?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you are using standard which is existing "01"  and making changes to it , you can create  new one by copying 01  and rename as ZC.Do above said setting as explained above, surely it will work.Just try and spend time with system,hang with system by doing few similar simulation processes and you will get your expected result.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sorry to say again, it is still doesnt work, and even after the parameter EVO and EFB have been set in my user profile.

Can you please advice in details for all the indicator to be set in OMET and OMFI?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are trying and creating Contract and then Purchase Order from old material number and old vendor number  where alreday inforecord there in the system.So create a new material number(MM01) and create a new vendor(XK01).Now create new Contract with new material number and new vendor, then go for creating Purachse Order from that new Contract and you will find real difference!

NOTE:

If you are trying  OLD material number and OLD  vendor number, then first set deletion falg to

the info record for that OLD material and OLD vendor in t.code:ME15 and save.Now try your favourite new process!

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think my system definitely having some problem, because not matter what, the system still doesnt able to adopt the contract automatically in the PO even i create a new material, new vendor, new contract and new source list.

thank you so much.

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME21N do not provide facility for Source Determination in PO, You can select the line item and click on Menu > Environment > Source List and view the list of sources available for the Material but you can not choose and assign to PO,

You can try T-code ME25

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One simple thing, check if the Outline Agreement has a release strategy, and release the document,

Then try again, t worked for me.

Regards,

Belen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help