cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO - Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have MTO and how to get a report where I can enter multiple sale order numbers and get the relevant PO's.

In ME2K I'm not able to enter multiple sale orders. I have selected dynamic selection and entered the range but system is only considering one sale order.

Regards

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any inputs on how to generate this report.

Regards

SS

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Table EKKN with selecting fields EBELN, KSTRG and YBELN. Get report by entering E in KSTRG field.

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your system use order-related SO, then there should have an "Account Assignment" tab in your PO.  You can also search table .......EKKN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please try by t-code ME2K. In the field named as SD Document, enter the sales order number and execute. it will give you the related Purchase Order number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within the PO itself you can check on item level the tab account assignment, it will show you the Sales Order

Also possible via SE16N: VBFA table. Fill in purchase order number in Follow-on doc. and run the table. First field shown is preceding sales order. Of course it also works the other way around, but then you will see all follow on documents of the sales order (delivery, proforma, invoice and so on)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using VA05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for a purchase order report where I can get all the PO's and other relevant data for respective sale orders.

How will VA05 help in this aspect, I'm not clear.

Regards

SS