cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears Friends,

My client wants if we change in po like text,delivery date,tax code etc any change after release or printout my po should be go in another release how can it is possible ( I m not asking about qty or price change becasue it is already implemented )

Please gives ur valueable advise.

Thanks in advance

Pooja Panday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear pooja,

We r also having same problem in our organization after changing tax code po version management is not working... if u have solution pl let me know.

Regards.

Arun Pattar

Edited by: ARUN PATTAR on Jul 27, 2010 3:42 PM

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pooja,

first of all, maintain version management.

You can configure ur release strategy if other fields just like Tax code and delivery Date.

For this u have to add that field in Structure CEKKO. for E.g. to add Tax code field in CEKKO, u have to append the MWSKZ to this structre first.

and create a charateristic for that criteria and add this there and configure to ur release class.

Try this one may help ur Query

Regards,

pardeep Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I activate the version management with "Set Up Version Management for External Purchasing Documents" F NB and purchase Org. and activate clikc and "Define Reasons for Change " and "Set Up Change Displays" with NB EKKO MWSZ and version click but it is not working after output also is any other setting require.

Pooja

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Very firstly, we never define the version relevent fields for PO document, but we we for PR doc...

So, if you have define by mistake take it out...

check whether you have activated in the SPRO properly or not...

also, when you make the changes in the PO, after that do you tick the Version compleated indicator or not...its necessary..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prinyka,

But all is saying that field for PO version activate.

What should I do for PO version active for Tax Code change

Pooja Panday

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You don't provide any field externally, any changes regarding the document will be automatically taken into consideration...Don't define externally...

For confirmation, click on the document given before the SPRO transaction(ie, for define field revelent for version management)..

Or

Better take help from www.help.sap.com

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priynka Thanx,

You are right I delete the "Set Up Change Displays" setting and my versionn management activate but some fields like Tax Code and Text Header Note it is not working so please explain me what should I do for this.

Best Regards,

Pooja Panday

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have activated version management, but it creates only one version. Whatever change i made it does not create a new one but replaces the first. Can you please suggest.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Take the setting which was explin by Priynka and set by me

Pooja

ali_dai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja,

I have meade these settings. I have Release strategy. But when i change e.g the price ti does not create a second line at the version tab. It changes the first one. There is a way to create another line. Have you succed on that?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Verion management is activate mostly many fields but some fields it is not active what setting is required for the same which is under meintiond please reply .

In header Text

Header note and Vendor Memo

In Item Text

Info Records Text

Store Location

Tax Code

Condition

Best Regards,

Pooja Panday

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Use the version management, so that after you change the data, system will ask you to re-release it and use the version compleated indicator for it...even you can get the change document for changes...

Regards

Priyanka.P