cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Release Strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have implemented Release strategy...for PO.....its working fine for 1 item....and when i enter 2nd line item....

the release strategy does not work....

please guide wat to do ???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am going to ask the question once...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check all your characteristics for the release strategy and pick all your characteristic values

2. Check your PO for all the characteristics values entered. If any of the characteristic value differs in line 10 and line 20, then system will not trigger your release.

3. In that case, you need to change your characteristic value to add "Blank" and select blank also as a value.

It should definitely work.

Sk.

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that you are explaining a scenarion where you have PO with one line that was already release and outputted which means printed. Now you are changing the PO by adding a second line but the PO is not going back under release.

This is because the release indicator config is faulty.

Under define release procedure for POs, change the release indicator config value for the indicator you are using to 6 under column - "Chgable" instead of anything else. This will solve you problem

In case this is not scenario, explain the issue with more details

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the release indicator for your release strategy - it should be 4 or 6. and also check version management is activated in PO (under version tab in header). If a new version is created then you have to approve the version for release trigger.

Thanks

Edited by: Praveen Raghavendra on Feb 24, 2009 3:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use in the classification for release strategy determination some fields of the PO position (e.g. accounting type, plant), then check, if both/all positions have the same value. If the values are not the same, the field will be empty in the relevant structure CEKKO and thus the determination might not find a release strategy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Pls check all the parameters related to release stratergy for 2nd item like first item.

Hope it will work.