cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO pulling purchase info record price not PR price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue where when a PO is created the PO is pulling the price from the PO info record and not the price on the PR. I need to know how to get the system to pull the price from the PR as it may different from PO info record at times.

Thanks,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found a soultion by setting up a parameter and assigning a value.

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

Would be great to know which parameter and which value.

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you are procuring material from external vendors you can not expect the vendor to give the material according to your prize in the material master. that's the reason you maintain MAP in material procured from external vendors.

the prize for PR is picked from material master. where as in PO it is picked from info record.

the data in the purchase info record is valid data in the combination of material with specific to vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

As per std.SAP functionality system will pick the price from the Purchase info - record only. i.e. either from the Price conditions records or from the Order price history.

Thanks & Regards,

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

I am sorry, but this is the standard SAP functionality - there's no way to copy the PReq price. I assume the rationale is that it is the ourchasing department that shall negotiate the price, not the requester. Even if I don't agree to this rationale.

BR

Raf