cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Printout Should not re-trigger when version Management updates - For Particular PO Doc.Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please PO printout should not re-trigger when version management updates in PO. As I checked below customization dint work because its affecting others PO Document Type as we having same output type.

Could you please suggest whether it can be controlled by PO document Types or any other way.

SPRO--> MM--> Purchasing --> Messages --> Output Control --> Message Types --> Define Message type for PO --> Fine tune Control purchase order

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think will be necessary create another output type (with the same parameters) and assign to the correct document type. I did not know any other configuration to do it per document type.

BR

Gian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vikash_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

I hope you are aware of config part of output determination.

try to create new condition table for doc type/vendor and assign it to access sequence . maintain condition record and  Later try to create PO and share result .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

Please we need to use the same condition type which is used across the other PO document types.

Please we need to restrict for this particular PO Doc Type, Printout should not get triggered based on any changes made to PO.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

Vikash_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

If you don't want that on change of PO output should trigger,then you need to delete entry from OLME>Message type>fine-tuned control for operation 2(Change) and your output type.

Vikash_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

If you want that On PO change should trigger for few doc type, then my friend there is only one thing i can suggest .. you need to create new output type for particular doc type and with use of access sequence/ condition table , you can pull this message type for this PO.

we need to restrict for this particular PO Doc Type, Printout should not get triggered based on any changes made to PO.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

I have mentioned above this option will not work, Because this will affect my other PO's which having same output.

Please Our requirement is having same output type which can restrict change output for 1 PO doc Type.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

add a requirement and check there your document type

Vikash_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

One Question .. did you find any output config for doc type level? It is only possible if you Develop new routine and assign to your output type. because in anyway if you are doing changes in current config it will make impact on other doc also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikash,

no dint find config @ doc type level. Please can you explain how routine developed and assign to output type.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Please i dint get you clearly.

Regards,

Karthik Angappan.

Vikash_Sharma
Participant
0 Kudos

Check with your ABAPer , tell your requirement he will be right person to help you out