cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO printout form problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have made a small change to the PO form MEDRUCK we are using for our PO output type. But it seems nothing happens when I try to create a new PO - the change is not effective actually. Do I somehow need to activate it or what? Any input would be highly appreciated.

yu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used "activate" function to activate it but nothing changes at all. The most frustrating problem is - the form says source field is LFA1 - NAME1. But when I change that field in transaction MK02, I still get the old NAME1. I doubt whether I was looking at the correct form while in customizing I can clearly see that is the right one. Strange...

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you changed right form.Go to Nace --select EF then output types .Select your type check processing types check changed one is correct or not.Can you confirm wile creting PO are coping with OLD PO.Crete fresh PO and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used "activate" function to activate it but nothing changes at all. The most frustrating problem is - the form says source field is LFA1 - NAME1. But when I change that field in transaction MK02, I still get the old NAME1. I doubt whether I was looking at the correct form while in customizing I can clearly see that is the right one. Strange...