cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO : Print output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I define an output for my PO which is automatically trigger. But the spool order is launch only when the release strategy is complete and saved in ME28 or ME29N.

I want to launch the spool order as soon as the PO is saved in ME21N, or modified in ME22N. How can I do ? I don't manage to find something interesting about that in the customizing.

Thanks and regards

Mathieu PAINEAU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u are using std. trnx for PO printing then Printing PO before releasing PO is not possible

Develop some Z trnx for PO printing with help of ABAPer then u will be able to print Po before release also but it is not recommended

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishal I'll contact my ABAP developpers.

I don't want to print the PO but something else linked to the PO.

Don't worry, the PO is still print after the strategy is done by higher officials ! It is not that I want to change !

Regards.

Mathieu PAINEAU

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No customizing solutions...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the release Strategy is there, then system gives print only it is fully released. getting print even before the Release strategy does not make any sense as PO can be modified or cancelled during the release.

If you allow the users to take print before released then it will create a mess as the modifications or decision by higher officials will not reflect in PO Print.

bye

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know that, and I still have the PO which is printed once the strategy is fully released.

But I want to print another document (it is not the PO, but something else linked to the PO), which is not importante for the higher officials. I want it to be printed as soon as the PO is created.

How can I do ?

Thanks and regards

Mathieu PAINEAU