Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po Planned service line

former_member249754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

My client would that the planned service line inserted in the new Service entry sheet, doesn't exceed the value of the related service line inserted in the correspondence Po

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

View Entire Topic
mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luca,

To be very honest, can't actually understand your question yet, what i assume that you want the system to allow you posting in SES, if yes than use Limit tab in your service PO. if not than please explained you question with screen shot please, it's much better for the SCN Guru's to understand your question and suggest you accordingly.

Best Regards

Mohsin Abbasi

former_member249754
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You for your email.

So I have a PO item with planned service.

The service price has been set as modifiable price in the item detail.

Example my order has been created with the quantity 1 and the price 15,000 Euro. Total amount of the Po is 15,000 Euro.

When I perform the SES the system let me change the price ( As the client asked me), but the problem is the price can be change also with the greater value of the PO. For example I change the price of the SES with the amount of 20,000 euro. This allow to post the SES with the value greater than the PO.

So my question was: There is a way to limit the modification for example only the price less than PO is allowed in the SES?

Thank you in advance.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Tolerance keys settings for B1,B2 and VP for your company code OMC0

Also check Message number setting  for message number SE-363.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member249754
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your message,

But after your suggestion , I am still able to change the price in the SES. In this way the value became most expensive, compared whith the PO value.

Best regards

mohsinabbasi007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luca,

After testing in system as per my understanding, you can't control it in a standard way other than ABAP to limit the user while making SES less than PO Value. If you tick the "price change allow" indicator,system will not restrict you even via tolerance check as suggested by Bijay.

We can only handle your situation only by removing "Price change Allow tick", by doing this you can't change the value in SES, if still you want the system to give you a flexibility to enter extra amount than you can use Limit tab in PO, where you can give in tab "Over All Limit" (Maximum value that the total of all unplanned services (or the value of the material) maximum limit upon which system can allowed, if user enter more than that limit value in unplanned service than it will restrict you and give error of message. Kindly see the mentioned below screen shot.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better restrict editing price in SES with change in customization in t.code ML90

Regards,

Biju K