Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO output type

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

I am having two company codes which are situated in different countries , under same client. Now PO smartform are different for both countries .

Now in NEU , I have attached one smartform for one country .

Now if I am copying NEU and creating ZNEU and attaching smartform there , how system will pick this smartform for that particular company .

I have only one document type for PO .

Kindly advise.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PVS

Output type is assigned with the smartform.

So, For ZNEU, maintain the smartform suitable for the 2nd company code.

To determine the resepctive output type in PO based on plants/porg etc, maintain the message condition records in MN04.

warm regards

sairam akundi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically you have a couple of options.

You can use a different P org for each and so link each different output type to a different condition record (MN04).

Or you can keep the same output type for both and just get bthe print program to use a different PO layout for each based on the company code (using the same Smartform)

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now You allready created two Out put Type by attaching Diff smart form.

It Work by attaching the One Output Type for one Company and Other for next company at the time of PO Massage creation.

You have also option to assign No. of diff Smart form (5 No.)to one Output type

at processing Routines.For this U have to Create Different Form Routines so that it can work .

Please Contact with ABAP Consultant to create Routine for Diff company and Form combination.

Regards

Sasnjay L

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

ALL,

For PO output type , we can create new one (eg ZNEU ) and assign to new document type .

But for GR , if I need print out based on company code, each company is having different format , then if I am creating new output type and maintaining condition records for that , then while MIGO , two print outs are coming , which maintained for both companies .

How to tackle this ?

Is the better way to create a program in smartform itself?

Pls advise.

regards,