cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO output determination based on item type (material or service)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please give me a hint whether it is possible to configure a PO output based on the line items of the actual PO. (I would like to issue an output automatically if there is at least one line item on the PO, which is a material [not a service].)

Is this configurable by the condition technique?

If not by configuration, how could this be achieved by coding?

Thank you in advance!

Zoltán

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

diana_dai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Zoltán,

A new condition table can be created in the following path:

T-code OLME -> Messages - > Output Control -> Condition Tables -> Define Condition Table for Purchase Order -> Messages: Create Condition Table: Purchase Order. You can select material field when creating the new condition table.

After that the condition table needs to be added to the access sequence that is assigned for the output type.

Then you can use T-code MN04 and create a conditon record by selecting the condition table. Dispath. Time can be set to 4 <Send immediately (when saving the application)> .

When a PO is created. The output type will be determined , and sent to vendor automatically after the PO is saved.

Regards,

Diana

0 Kudos

Thank you Diana!

My question would be, how the material field will behave in the condition table for output determination if there is one service line (type D, no material code) and one material line (type " ", with material code) in the PO.

Br,

Zoltán

Answers (0)