cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO asking for source list inspite of availability of the source list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i want release a purchase order against a vendor. This vendor , material and plant combination is already having a valid source list with a sheduling aggrement and its a fixed vendor and MRP column is fixed with no 2.

But still the PO asking for a source list and because of this i am not able to release a purchase order. Can any one tell me why this problem is and how to fix it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the PO assigned to this schedule agreement (including its item number)?

Is PO creation date and delivery date within the validity period of your source list item?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, including the item no. The validity period is upto 12/31/2009,hence with in the limit.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just do following test:

enter another line for the same vendor and period, but without scheduling agreement number.

What does your PO then do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes its working, but why should i create one more line item since the valid source list is already their.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this test just confirmed that the validity dates are okay, the error must then be with the agreement and its item number.

SAP did not find your source list item that is referencing the agreement. Are you sure that your PO item has the agreement number assigned?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem lately.. always validate the PODelivery date is within the validity date of your sourcelist.

Regards

Joven