cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNPCE Selection screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

We were using PNP till now. But going forward, we have been told to use PNPCE. However, we see the selection screen of PNPCE has a different layout for the Reporting Period - it comes in drop down format.

Any way we could get it to come in the old PNP format - i.e. radio buttons for today, current year etc? so that our users do not see a difference?

Thanks in adv.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The options that u r asking for will come only after the reporting is customized.

Once you select the pnpce logical table, u then have to do the infotype selection for infoset. Here u will select all the infotypes required in you reporting. Then once u save this query, u only have to execute it and u will be able to c the options that u wanted.

cheers,

Ayyaps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I am not talking of infosets here.

I am talking of normal ABAP reports.

If I use PNPCE, and just give the line: Tables: PERNR in my report, the selection screen I see has the key date in drop down format.

In PNP, it is in radio-button format.

I wanted to know if in PNPCE, we could get the same look-and-feel for the key date criteria.

Thanks.

waqas_rashid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aishi,

Please check following menu path:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Personnel Management > Human Resources Information System > Reporting > Adjusting the Standard Selection Screen >

You can also create new or modify existing categories as per your requirement.

Best Regards,

Waqas Rashid

Edited by: Waqas Rashid on Aug 3, 2010 5:34 PM

santosh_dv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Aishi,

Yes we can have the similar kind of selection-screen by changing the LDB from PNP to PNPCE.

For that you have to create another report category.

And in the ABAP reports you have to change some statements :

i) Instead of GET Pernr use GET Peras

ii)And declate Nodes Peras, instead of Tables Pernr.

Also, the filtering concept in the LDB selection-screen of PNP is different from selection-screen of PNPCE.

So functionality will be different, especially the filtering.

Best Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think my question is not clear.

I know we could create new report categories.

I know we need NODE PERAS, etc.

But for the PNPCE, I wanted the same look and feel of the selection scree as the PNP one - here I am talking mainly about the Reporting period. In PNP, it comes as radio button. In PNPCE, even if I make a customized report category, I do not see an option of converting the drop down to radio button. It always comes as drop down.

I tried to use PNP report category for PNPCE LDB. That gives a warning, but seems to work. Can I use PNP Report Categories with PNPCE LDB?

santosh_dv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Aishi,

Further to your question, the report categories created for LDB PNP will not be compatible to be used with LDB PNPCE.

So , we cannot use the report categories created for LDB PNP for LDB PNPCE.

Best Regards

Santosh