cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMW to get DME file for electronic payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to configure Payment Medium Workbench(PMW) at F110 to extract the DME file for electronic payment method for UK. Can anyone please tell me the steps and configuration that needs to be done for the PMW.

I have done this using the standard classic program RFFO*. But need to do it with PMW.

All your replies would be rewarded.

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Sam John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

For using PMW, you need to assign one payment medium format to your payment method in your country. These formats are depending upon your bank. Generally for UK, GB_Bacs will work fine. Please check this format in transaction DMEE. If it not suits to your requirement, you can develop a new DMEE Tree format in DMEE transaction. For this you need to take format from the Bank.

Then you need to create a selection varient. To create this variant go to program SAPFPAYM using SE38.

Note: Your DMEE tree format name and Payment medium format name should be same.

Hope this will help you.

Pl. assign points if useful.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your reply, can you give me more details on how to do mapping at DMEE. can you forward me any config doc with screen shots if you have.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam

Plz try with RFFOGB_T this out.

Also check in House bank that, payment methods are set as EDI compatable.

Let me know if you require any further information.

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that using the classic program. I want to doit using PMW. I need the config steps for PMW to do that.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs pls..