cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM & PP integration during preventive maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Once maintenance dept . will schedule preventive maintenance plan for a machine for a year , is it possible to block production order or to show capacity load in CM29 on the maintenance date?? I have assigned PP work center in the equipment & also put system condiiton as zero in maintenance plan & also in task list. Frequency of the maintenance plan is 1 month.Request your help on this.Thanks in advance.

rgds

rajib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let clear one thing that the Equipement is work center for the PP and for Plant maintenance it is equipment only.When creating order or plan some maintenance work on that equipement which workcenter for the PP. In PP module ther is standard functionality Capacity planning of work center in Routing when your maintenance work is going on that equipement then work center capacity get reduced due to your maintenace work which will reflect in PP capacity planning. according that reduced capacity planning production order release.there is no std functinality that you can intimate the PP that your work center is in maintenance not use it. it will reflect in capacity planning of PP routing.According that reduced capacity PP plan the production scheduling.and Production work will get adjusted or deayed according available capicity of PP work center.

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any other suggestion pl? as it is not reflecting in CM29/CM30/CM50 etc.

rgds

rajib

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It will not reflect in any Transction of Capacity Evaluation.But the Your Production order scheduling will get shifted according to the cpacity availabilty.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for your response.My client requirement is to see the capacity load of each PP work centre (for PM module it is equipment) at the initial of the year before production planning.Based on the preventive maintenance due date ,my client wants it to be reflected in production planning at intial level itself.I can understand that when maintenance order will be triggered then it in planning board ,it will be reflected.Can anybody please suggest through any custom development ,is it possible to shift production order based on the capacity availability during plaaning level?

rgds

rajib

Former Member
0 Kudos

They (PP work center Planners) should be able to see that a maintenance order is due on those dates using the capacity planning transactions.

Generally its the PP team that determines whether the PM order should be executed on those dates or re-scheduled.However it should be possible to use a user exit to raise a information on error message on change of the PP order if the dates math for the same piece of equipment through custom development.

Regards

Narasimhan