cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

(1) hOw can i deifferentiate between B/D and corrective maintenance in definition and also in sap stad. Bec as per std sap corrective maitenance is done in 5 steps while b/D restritade to 3 steps bec b/D need immediate attention. bd which directly affect to production and corrective not , is it rt in sap.

if yes so as per sap std orter cretade and rel at same stage , can we control it.

(2) if order is relesed , after that i need some material , how can i issue material in sap and store also. wr i ll update .

(3) how can i control , if notification status is NOPR , the order should be creatde.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I Belive B/D means Break down ? ...If possible pls avoid short forms...Thanks,

1) Yes B/D requires imitiate action and corrective you can plan for future date ....

2) if B/D order REL and you need a material you can mentioned in order againest that you will get one reservation no. for that you can issue material from store ,

For corrective maitenance if your material requirement is clear then you can mention those materials in task list and attached that Task list , as above mentioned you can issue againest reservation no.

3) for third point you need to check any user exit , or need to devlop. Please check with technical team.

Hope this will help you.

Riyaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, thanx

After rel of order, i can put material in order and issue against reservation no. then what about unplanned materail ....... what is the mean of goods movement in iw41 ?

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

After releasing the order you can plan the material in the order and get issued for the same ,where as in IW41 if you specify the material other than planned then it will be unplanned maintenance

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Even though Order is release you can add material in to that it will save againest same reservation or will create new reservation no. if material for prev reservation is issued.

And for IW41 it comes under unplanned maitenance.

Riyaj