cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anybody idea about PM order in Plant Maintainence.

In IP24 showing schedules but in IW38 PM order not reflecting.why?

regards&thanks

Harendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harendra,

In IW38 orders will be shown only if the plan is called. Check in IP10 and schedule to the plans.

Hope this helps...Reward your points,

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We need to activate the Fax option from IW32 by

Order--> Print --> Order and choose Mutiple Fax by providing the Fax number and country key.

The error is to goes to update terminate with error Info:TD401:Ouput device $%%%%

Appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Selva

Former Member
0 Kudos

no its my friend id

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

but how can i call automatic scheduled call. because when pm order is completed, then shedule maintenance plan is not scheduled automatically. it gives scheduled save to call why and give me idea.

harendra

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Buddy,

Are you using 2 userids in SDN?

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harendra,

Use IP10 to schedule plan, select the first call and hit the start button and save the plan. On the date of next call system automatically creates PM order.

Hope this helps... Reward your points and close the question thread,

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks prasobh,

but in my ip10 start buttom in not highlited. that is only display mode.when i hit start button its only just for display mode. please give me idea.

harendra

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey

Please send me the screen shot of IP10 to my mail id. (Mail id take it from my profile)

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

but the pm order should reflect in iw 38. but i am not getting. there is any configuration can change.

bhakta

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhakta,

Could you please check in IP10 the plan and see whether you have got a call date populated in the "Scheduled calls" tab.

If you find the call date select the line item and hit the Glass Icon, system should take you to the Maintenance order which was created. Check for the status and other details and see that you are trying to extract the same as selection criteria.

Hope this helps...reward your points if so,

Regards,

Prasobh