Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM order workflow

former_member254442
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Some ABAP enhancement was done to trigger workflow from maintenance order once saved. Now, there is support issue & need to change the logic .

How can I find out the piece of ABAP code to know prevailing logic  ?

Thanks in advance for your support .

BR,

Pranjal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pranjal,

I guess yours is not the case of standard workflow, but a customised workflow achieved through user-exits and user-statuses. Because this is Order related the codes must be existing in:

IWO10009 --> This triggers at Save of Order. Check for the code in the include ZXWOCU07. Means the error messages you get while Saving Order are through coding in this include.

IWO10002 --> This triggers at Release of Order. Check for the code in the include   ZXWO1U02. The error messages you get while Releasing an Order are through coding in this include.

IWO10004 --> This triggers at Release of Order. Check for the code in the include    ZXWO1U03.  Similarly the error messages you get while TECO of the Order are through coding in this include.

Also you may check Z implementations of BAdi WORKORDER_UPDATE (methods AT_SAVE, BEFORE_UPDATE, AT_RELEASE, INITIALIZE etc).

I had similar requirement for a Business process, where I have extensively used the above exits to develop a sort of Work-flow.

Hope this reply connects to your situation.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

former_member254442
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply in details . I have checked all these above exit/badi in our SAP system but abap code related to workflow is not available . How can I find existing logic related to PM order workflow from IW32/IW31 ? Once I can find the existing logic then I will be able to change the logic .

Thanking you .

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranjal,

In this case, we need to get clues from other experts.

former_member254442
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, One more point is to add that customized PM order workflow is being used.

BR,

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranjal

Further to the answers above...

The workflow could also be triggered from:

• A business transaction event (see TCode FIBF and event PM000030)
  • A business object (see TCode SWO1 and object BUS2007, or "Z" versions of this object)
  • A bespoke workflow

PeteA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stephan_bantlin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

normally with every save the normal order events created / changed  for Business Object BUS2007 are triggered.

You can check this via the Event trace transaction SWELS and than create / change an order .

Than display the event trace via transaction swel

Stephan Bantlin

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can check with the events created using Function modules.

Pls refer

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1807449

Regards,

pardhu