cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM equippment assignment to PP workcenter -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where PM equippment is assigned to PP workcenter ?

can we do it through CR01/CR02 in PP or we have to go to equippment and there only to do ?

if i go to IE02 there in the location tab two fields are there

Work center

Main work center

where we have to assign PP work center ? next once i assign which tables and fields i have to use to fetch data from SAP tables that this equiipment is assigned with this workcenter ?

what are all the benefits if i assign equippment to workcenter ?

regards

madhu kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

had to be closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

had to be closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Work Center you can assign the PP work center

and in Maint Work Center assign the PM work center

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You have to assign Work center in loaction tab in IE01.there are two field location which is defined for PM purpose and work center to which the equipment isassigned.

when a maintenance order is created for the particular equipment then the system will show block capacity for the work center to which it is assigned.

I hope it will clear to u

Rgds

Anupam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

Here in the location tab , two fields are there

work center and

main work center

in which we should add PP work center and how to get it through SAP tables for report purpose ?

regards,

madhu kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

1. In Work Center assign the PP work center and in Maint Work Center assign the PM work center. Now if you create a maintenance order on this equipment located at site in PP work center and in MO if you maintain system condition as 0 not for prodcution then while looking into planning board for PP work center you would find the capacity of PP work center blocked for that dates on which MO is created on the eqpt. In graphical view you would find a black mark on tht dates i believe.. ,

Note :- Even though the capacity of PP work center is blocked you can still create a PP order on tht work center for that period of time for which a PM MO exists..

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I understand from some one that in the PP work center transactions , CR01 /CR02 equippment can be assigned but i could

not see any field

is in the screens of work center the field equippment is suppressed ?

is this functionality possible?

2. assigning PP work center to an PM equippment is through IE01 /IE02

then which table and fields we have to use to explore for a report to know which equippment is assigned to which

equippment ?

regards,

Madhu kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

for point 2 plz check report IH08 and in layout changes select Work Center-->PP Work Center, Main Work Center ---> PM Work Center ..

regards

pushpa