cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pls tell me the Fields common to Info types ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls tell me the Fields common to Info types ??

Saurabh Garg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh. When you are asking about fields common to infotypes I am assuming you are wanting to link tables and find commonalities. The Personnel administration infotypes are stored in the PA tables. For example, PA0000, PA0001, PA0006, PA0008, etc. You can view the table structures via transaction SE11 and the actual data stored in the tables via transaction SE16. You will see here what the key fields and shared fields are for the tables viewed.

On the Organizational Management side the tables start with HRP such as HRP1000, HRP1001, HRP1008, etc. depending on which infotypes are being used. Fields such as PERNR (personnel number), PLANS (position), STELL (job key), ORGEH (organizational unit), etc. are shared between the PA and HRP tables (between infotypes). Infotype 0001 (Table PA0001) stores the data fields mentioned above, and so does the HRP1000 (objects) and 1001 tables (relationships).

This is one interpretation to answering your question since it is a very broad question. I do hope you find this information useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Structure PAKEY + PSHD1 are common for PA Infotypes

Structure HRIKEYL – Same as HRIKEY + HRIADMIN are Common for HRP infotypes

Structure HRIKEY – Contains primary key of an infotype in PD like object type, object id, subtype, begin date, end date etc.

Structure HRIKEYL – Same as HRIKEY – supports language dependent infotypes (contains one or more text fields)

Structure HRIADMIN – Contains administrative information on an infotype like change date, change by etc.

Structure HRInnnn – This structure contains the infotype specific data fields (actual infotype attributes) where nnnn stands for infotype number

Transparent table HRPnnn – Database table to store infotype nnnn records

Structure Pnnnn – Used to define interface between programs and screens. This contains the includes HRIPKEY, HRIADMIN and HRInnnn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I think this question is too broad to be answered.

Each infotype will have it specific fields. But there are some common fields like Employee Group, cost center, employee sub group, pers area, pers sub area etc..

Apart from these there may be some other common fields..

Regards,

Imran Khan