cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please let me know how to create this object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have one requirement, the user wants us to create a date calender, as he wants to check all the appointsments and trainings and other scheduels,

so when he click on a particular day(if he has an appointment) he should get the

report . This is similar to the one he is having in lotus notes. So could any one tell me having a calender and based on the particular day ( that is when you click on the day) he should get report (interactive report).

Regards

syamala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to create a calendar then you can create it using the SCAL -Tcode to create the calendar.

let me know what is he expectingn than this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

thank you for answering to my question, the requeirement is is that

on that calender when you click on a particular day then (if) he has and appointment he should get detials of his appointments

i feel that a hotsport should be there in that particular month for that particular day......so if he has an appointment on that particular day than he should get a details of the appointment in the form of a report.

ihave found a function module F4_DATE_CONTROL which whenb executed gives you a date.....based on the function moudle iam not getting how to pick a particular day and display his report.

regards

syamla