cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD - Tax exempt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to have a field on PLD that indicates something like "VAT not collectable according to artº 6, n 5..." always we have an invoice exempted.

Plus, there are two vat codes that are going to be used for different situations and they must have different texts.

Is there a way to do this? I've tried the same way we do to have invoice triplicate, but it doesn´t work. Thanks

Regards,

Pedro Santos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon, thanks for your reply. I've read the other thread but the explanation about linking the fields is what I've been trying.

The problem is that I want to put on the formula field something like "f_909==vatcode", where the vat codes are E19, E20 etc. I've done this before to series numbers and banks and it works because series and banks have simple codes (1, 2, 30 etc) but with vat codes it gives error on the formula.

Hope i've explained it well.

Regards,

Pedro Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLD will only accept simple value. Check to see if you can find anything that is simple enough to identify those tax codes. For example: use an UDF to define 1 means tax code 1, 2 means tax code 2 etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this two different texts, you need create at least 4 fields to handle the conditional formula in PLD.

Check this thread to fund out more:

Thanks,

Gordon