cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenance with MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Sorry because i can't find a forum for PM function, so i have to post this subject in PP forum. But I think thera are some solution for my problem.

1. Does anyone run MRP for Plant Maintenance??? because I have to make requirement planning of material for maintenance plan in my company.

2. I have a equipment BOM, so when I have a maintenance order. Why the system does not auto load all of component in BOM into tab component of maintenance order? If I want to load assign component fof maintenance order, I have to do this by choose each item in BOM equipment and assign it to maintenance order.

Thank all

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VU,

As i u/s MRP is not run like for PM or PP or MM, it is run for Materials in the plant & any material which allows MRP will be considered for MRP, Coming to PM you may stock your spares not on individual requirement but say based on consumption(reorder point), consumables like grease & oil can also be planned this way, then these materials will be considered in MRP, and when you create an order and you have missing part, MRP would consider the requirement from order.

Coming to 2nd part, In manufactuirng(PP) a material, all the materials given in the BOM would be required,

while in maintenance this would not be so, for an equipment you may have no.of spares listed out but all the spares would not be used ?????

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

My company have a problem that reference to PM. When I run MRP for material A of 2 maintenance order, the system auto collect requirement from 2 maintenance order to only one Purchase Requisiton for the material A. Continue with a new maintenance order, when I run MRP for material A that be used in this maintenance. the system auto update Purchase Requisiton above and we have only one Purchase Requisiton for 3 maintenance order. So I don't know how to dilivery how many material A for each maintenance order.

Maybe I config wrong. I hope that you can give solution for me.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to update my question for all, Please support me to find solution for these.

Thanks

Answers (0)