cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning table problem.......please solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am facing now one problem but I cant say its an error also.

Actually I want to do planning on monthly basis.

When I am transfering production quantity to create requirement form SOP to create requirement in T-code MD61 by using DEMAND MANAGEMENT , in MD61 the system is displaying half table on daily basis ( i.e., for this 11th month ) and remaining table on monthly basis( i.e., M12,M01.M02......).

And also system is showing OLD requirement quantities for 11th month and its showing new tranfered requirement quantity from Demand management on 12th months and so on.........

But I dont want to include the older requirement and also i want to display the table on monthly basis with my new requirement quantities.

Please help me to solve it .

I am trying alot.

Regards,

Imran Shek

View Entire Topic
rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to MD61 and Press F5 user parameter and select the Period indicator,as M- month.

Or you can also change it in side MD61 or Md62 in scheduling tab EditSplit online as Month.

For SOP go to MC87 then header menu EDITPeriod splitTotal-Month/

Regards,

R.brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Nov 19, 2008 11:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

but my dear friend,

I already maintained month indicator in user parameter as well as material master also.

Just now I checked also as per your reply. Everything is ok but system is displaying this months requirment in daily basis and next months req on monthly basis.

please help.

please reply friends.

Edited by: imran shek on Nov 19, 2008 8:41 AM

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Goto MD62 transaction ->...schedule lines tab ->and give the period "M" Month and select the previous to next month demand in the column period"...you will get the split quantity there itself and then save this.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Mr.Brahmankar,

You are really helped alot.