cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Strategy Group B6 vs S5 in SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Lethu_Conlog
Participant

Good day SAP Community.

I need some information regarding the Planning Strategy Group B6 (Planning w/o final assy-MTO@STD w/o RA) versus S5 (Planning w/o final assy-MTO@SlsOdCost).

If you can provide me with an example or scenario on how to use each strategy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i520
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Ntuli,

The strategy group B6 is used for the finished product in the scenario “Make-to-Order Production - Semifinished Goods Planning and Assembly” ‏1BM‏.

Based on the configuration for S/4HANA on-premise, this strategy is very similar to strategy 50 (planning without final assembly) from a logistics perspective, the difference is in how the special stock should be valuated. the indicator without val. strategy is checked for the requirement class of the strategy B6, please note the explanation from help when this indicator is checked:

You set this indicator if you want to valuate the valuated sales order stock with the standard price of the non-allocated warehouse stock. This can be used, for example, if you are producing the same material as a non-allocated stock item as well as for sales order-related mass production.

The screen shot of the costing of the requirement class for strategy B6 is below:

fore more information, please refer to the thread : MTO - get finished goods receipt to post at standard price?

Also there in not a RA Results Analysis Key assigned.

Best regards.

Farid AZZI.

Answers (0)