Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning file entry

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody please tell me,

After running MRP ( MD02 ) with MRP control parameter NETCH,3,3,1,3,2 why X Indicator get disappear in planning file entry.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Whenever there is change in Material Requirement system updates the Planing file entry automatically.

For example you have a Material X.Planning Horizon is 135 Days.

Now you have created a PIR of 500 Nos on 01.04.2009. In this case you will find activation of Planning File entry for both NETCH and NETPL.

You runs the MRP and system creates the Plan order of 500 Nos. So now in MD04 you have a requirement of 500 Nos(PIR) and Plan order of 500 Nos.So remaining balance becomes 0 Nos. Now if you check the Planning file then you will find that both indicator for NETCH and NETPL becomes deactive.Means now no more requirement is pending for Planning.

Now if you delete that Plan order then system again activate the both NETCH and NETPL indicator.Which is required when you runs the MRP using Processing Key (NETCH or NETPL).

Regards,

Dhaval

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.Jade,Dhaval,Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply and proper guidance.

I would have give all of you 10 point but I can't bcoz forum rules.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I think I have rewarded point to you. Now I was trying but helpless. In future I will take care of it.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

System creates planning file entries automatically when the change take place for the materials if there is no change then there will no creation of planning file entry. But as you take the MRP run system deleted the planning file entery.

On completion of the Planning run MRP run the system deletes the appropriate indicator from the planning file.

1.The system deletes the NETCH Planning indicator and NETPL indicator for a regenerative Planning run and NETCH Planning run.

2. The sysytem deletes only the NETPL Indicator for NETPL Planning run in the Planning Horizon.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MRP Related Change

For Example

If you Change/ new Demand entered for the materilas.

any salea order created/entered for these materials.

BOM component Qty Change

If you change MRP Views field entryin Material master...........etc

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When there is a MRP relevant change (eg. PIR created, Master data change) an entry will be created in the Planning file entry, after MRP is run this entry will be deleted and once again for this particular material an MRP relevant change occurs you will get the planning file entry. MRP will consider only the materials for which there is an entry (X) in planning file entry.

Hope the above clarifies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planning Has been completed for the materials which have undergone change after the previous run.

it means No Furtther plan for those materials.

After MRP run If you chnage MRP Related Changes for those materials then again Planning file entry will be done again.

Regards

Praveen

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your quick reply. Can you please tell me MRP related changes means exact what. Any example?