cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Configuration

0 Kudos

Hi

What does we can do in "Maintain Settings for Planning"  ID: 103584. while i trying to configure in doesn't  show any new values to enter. Please suggest on this

Regards

Raj Kumar G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Feras_Al-Basha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi raj.kumar.gundarapu ,

Thank your for reaching out. The SSCUI you are referring to is only relevant if you chose to activate the external resource management solution( (see screenshot). This will then allow you to use the API enhancement to conduct external staffing and resource management.

Please note that if you activate this functionality, currently it is not possible to reverse it. Among the implications this has, is that you would not able to conduct staffing using the "plan customer projects" or resource management apps, only externally using the API.

https://help.sap.com/doc/bf7675d17e574ea98efe979dfc02256d/1/en-US/b1ab09d8f08741a0805f416ee8d1b242.h...

Hope this clarifies.

Feras

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ferasbasha3

Thanks for the response

But i cant able to see the check box external staffing in configuration screen. Do i need to activate any thing to do that

the link is not accessible for me.

Regards

Raj Kumar G

Feras_Al-Basha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi raj.kumar.gundarapu ,

If you have 1KC activated in the system I don't think that the activation for external resource management checkbox would be made available. Currently, migration from 1KC to external staffing is not supported but planned for the future. If else, please raise an incident with SAP support.

The link provided is from the what's new viewer, under professional services LoB and heading and title "API for Commercial Projects (Create, Update)."

https://help.sap.com/doc/bf7675d17e574ea98efe979dfc02256d/1/en-US/8880de6dbfb94ea3b0de1f26b40816dc.h...

Thank you,

Feras