cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Calendar with Capacity quota?

0 Kudos

Hello PP Expert.
Is there a way to configure Planning Calendar with capacity quota arrangement?

For example: If demand requirement = 100 pcs for each weeks (in a monthly demand total 400 pcs x 3 months).
I would like to control on my capacity utilization such as 60% this week and remaining 40% shall flow to next week planning in monthly basis.

> 240 pcs Planned Order on Monday and remaining 160 pcs Planned Order on next Monday on Mar.

> 240 pcs Planned Order on Monday and remaining 160 pcs Planned Order on next Monday on Apr.

> 240 pcs Planned Order on Monday and remaining 160 pcs Planned Order on next Monday on May.

Is there any possible way?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)