cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order for Collective requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have parent material who is having child which is colloective material.

When I increases quantity for child item and do plant lavel Mrp then everytime new planned order is created . Iam expecting changes in existing planned order.

I had chosen planning mode in Mrp run screen as delete and recreate planning data.

Is there is any other config setting for this.

Also tell me how to creat to have default operation details in production order which is created with material or without material. Is there is any other config setting for this.??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use delete and recreate option or u can choose adapt planning in planning mode. There is no specific configuration is required.

Routing is always created with reference to plant and material specific, when u r creating the production order, the system will automatically pick up the routing, which contains the operation details.

Without material if you creating a production order, you need to attach the reference operation set. Reference operation set is created with reference to plant and without reference to material.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It doesnt work with delete and recreate planning data.

For creating production order without reference to material is there is way to default reference operation set instead of choosing it manually.