cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order creation for another plant

0 Kudos

I have 3 plants 1, 2 and 3.

I receive forecast in plant 1. Convert it to PIR in plant 1, and run MRP for plant1.

Plant 2 is the supplier plant for Plant 1, but it is not manufacturing.

Plant 3 is the production plant which supplies to plant 2 and plant 2 gives to plant 1.

How can i automatically create planned orders in both plant 2 and plant 3 directly from plant 1 through MRP.

Also I need to do this without Special Procurement type.

Regards

Krishnaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member311826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I receive forecast in plant 1. Convert it to PIR in plant 1, and run MRP for plant1.

Plant 2 is the supplier plant for Plant 1, but it is not manufacturing.

Plant 3 is the production plant which supplies to plant 2 and plant 2 gives to plant 1.

How can i automatically create planned orders in both plant 2 and plant 3 directly from plant 1 through MRP.

As Told by Mario you have to achieve this through SPK only in Std SAP. You have to create to one new SPK for each plant (1 & 2 plant).

Say for Plant one Create SPK 41 Stock Transfer from plant 2. Under Special procurement header select

Special procurement - U

Plant - 0002

Procurement type - F

For Plant two Create SPK 42 Stock Transfer from plant 3. Under Special procurement header select

Special procurement - U

Plant - 0003

Procurement type - F

No when you will give the demand for 0001 plant & run the MRP demand will be flown till 0003 Plant through STO.

If have any query plz come back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnaraj R,

Well mate, we have the same process in our business process and we call it as STO = Stock Transfer Orders.

Well in Plant 1, 2 and 3 maintain the same material but use the Special Procurement Key (SPK) in Material master data.

once you run the MRP in Plant3 you can come see in Plant2 and 1 as well you can find have some result. Again SPK is 80 in standard SAP OK

Regards,

Madhu.G

Edited by: madhu333mac on Oct 22, 2011 6:30 PM

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Special procurement key is the mechanism for doing what you are looking for. No other way in ERP, maybe in APO.

Why can't you use SPK?