cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Delivery Cost and Qty not copying to MIRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I created a PO for Rs. 100 and added Freight (FRA1) for Rs, 10. When doing GR, the Delivery Cost (BzWE) as well as the Material Cost is getting captured.

However when posting the Invoice (MIRO) using the option "Planned Delivery Cost", the Quantity and Value for the delivery cost is not getting copied to the Invoice Screen. Accrual Key for FRA1 is ticked and in Calculation schema, this condition is not entered as statistical.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riju,

if all the settings are correct as you saying then it should be coming in MIRO too, check in MIRO right side where you enter the PO number there are options above layout to choose

Goods/Services

Goods/Service + Planning Delivery Costs

Planned Delivery Costs

May be you are posting with first option where the delivery cost not being captured.  Also check the SAP NOTE 1754797 which is relevant to same kind of issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anoop.

I selected the "Planned Delivery Costs" option. It is not working.

Regards,

Rc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riju,

Someone facing the same issue but there isssue is after they have upgraded to EHP5 earlier it was working fine for them. Do you also have upgraded your system or not?

please follow the below thread for detail:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3344259

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anoop.

We are Using ECC6 - EHP6.  Yes, the referred issue looks similar. But again I too have the same question. Note 1754797 is for Logistics India AddOn for EXIM. We don't have EXIM here.

Regards,

Rc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop!

Just wanted to inform that I tested the same in ERD Client implementing the Note 1754797 (though we don't have EXIM AddOn here). Now the Freight cost is flowing to MIRO.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Regards,

Rc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad that it sorted out....

Answers (0)